The projects consist of high-end finishes throughout the space, including millwork, lighting, flooring, floating ceiling features, and a design/build MEP system.
INTECH self-performed the carpentry, drywall and millwork installation allowing us to cater to the Owner’s and Designer’s needs quickly, while working through design issues on this new model while maintaining budget, schedule, and overall quality.
- 1420 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 618 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 3550 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 5828 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 1207 S. Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 1500 Spring Garden Street, Philadelphia, PA
- 3630 Street Road, Bensalem, PA
“It’s rare to find a true partner in any aspect of business that delivers on-time, on-budget, and with quality workmanship. INTECH took the time to understand our business needs, worked collaboratively with our architects and project managers, and always took ownership to proactively resolve the typical issues that arise in a buildout project. We’re thrilled with our two newest locations and look forward to working with INTECH to build several more urgent care centers throughout Philadelphia.”Peter Hotz President Vybe Urgent Care