Evans Building, constructed in 1915, was designed by John T. Windrim. The large-scale tudor gothic museum and dental facility recognizes the contributions of Thomas Evans, a Philadelphia native son who was one of the great European royal dentists of the nineteenth century. The Evans Building’s Main Clinic provides a full range of general dentistry and specialty services. This project included the removal and replacement of an existing air-handling unit, to serve the eastern half of the clinic. To support this work, new distribution ductwork was installed, a new DDC control system replaced obsolete pneumatic controls, and new OSHA compliant catwalks and guardrails were installed to facilitate the installation and future maintenance efforts.
|Client:||University of Pennsylvania|
|Architect:||Buell Kratzer Powell|